EX.1 – Look at the map and build up two dialogues following the guidelines. Use Prepositions of Place.
DIALOGUE A : Speaker A – Chiede la strada per l’ospedale.
Speaker B - Partendo dal punto dato, fornisce le indicazioni stradali.
DIALOGUE B : Speaker A – Chiede la strada per la stazione degli autobus.
Speaker B – Partendo dal punto dato, fornisce le indicazioni stradali.
Speaker A – Chiede quanto è lontano.
Speaker B – Dice che è una distanza percorribile a piedi.
EX.2 – Write a letter to a pen-friend in which you describe your town: say what are its attractions and what you can do there. Try to use these linkers as much as you can: BUT, SO, AS, ALTHOUGH, BECAUSE. Divide the letter into
EX. 3 – Rewrite the following sentences replacing the underlined words with synonyms.
- Tony invited a few friends out to supper.
- The restaurant is in a quiet part of the town, the food is delicious and the waiters are friendly.
- Tony did not book a table because Thursday is not a busy evening as a rule and the restaurant is never crowded.
- The table was out of sight.
- The waiter came after nearly an hour.
- Tony advised his friends about the best dishes.
- We had to hold on for a long time.
- We could tell from the waiter’s face that he had bad news for us.
EX. 4 – Write questions for these answers.
EX. 5 – Write questions and answers using YET and ALREADY.
EX. 6 – Put the verbs in bracket to the PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE or the SIMPLE PAST.
1) They (go) _______________to the U.S.A. two years ago but now they (come back)____________to England.
2) I am sure I (be) ____________here before.
3) She (not forgive)_______________me yet for forgetting her birthday.
4) Is it still snowing? No, it (stop)_______________five minutes ago.
5) We (have)_________________a lot of problems recently.
6) Somebody (steal)_______________my purse while I was on the bus.
7) My grandfather (die)_____________in the First World War.
8) Who(write)_______________Robinson Crusoe?
9) (you/ever/be)_________________to Mexico? Yes, I (visit)______________Mexico twice.
When (you/go) _______________there last? I (go)_____________in August.
10) What time (you/wake up)_________________this morning?
At 5, then I (go)______________for a walk.
I (never wake up)________________so early in my life.
11) (You/ever/fly)___________________before? No, it’s the first time_______________
12) (you/see)_________________Tom? NO, in fact it is a week since I ______________him.
Top twentytwo collaboratori attivi
iscriviti al gruppo facebook di Atuttascuola se sei un docente o al gruppo facebook di Maturità 2017 se sei uno studente
Didattica, Pedagogia, Musica, Ed. fisica, Religione, Software, Corsi online, Francese, Tedesco, Spagnolo, AltreMaterie, Atuttascuola 2.0, Docenti, Studenti, Biblioteca di letteratura italiana, Autopresentazione del webmaster, Hanno scritto di noi, Collabora con noi, Segnala un sito, Note legali, E-mail, Newsletter