Simulazione terza prova
1. Mr Grandgrind is the representative of a period based on Utilitarianism.
Write, in no more than 70 words, what Utilitarianism means and where you find evidence of that in the extracts read
2. Cocktown and Mr Grandgrinds house descriptions meet the values of the time.
Comment on it in no more than 60 words
3. Describing Mr. Grandgrinds house Dickens uses the following sentence ‘everything that heart could desire”. What is the author referring to and what is his attitude towards the values of his time? No more than 60 words
CRITERI DI MISURAZIONE E VALUTAZIONE
AMBITI DI VERIFICA
· Corretta interpretazione delle domande
· Implementazione delle risposte con apporti personali
· Stesura accurata su piano sintattico-grammaticale e stilistico