1. The Victorian period is characterised by important social, economic and parliamentary reforms.
Describe them in no fewer than 10 and no more than 15 lines.
2. What were the themes dealt with by poets and writers?
Use about 60 words
3. Describe the political, economic and social situation of the Victorian age.
Use about 80 words
4. The Victorian period is conventionally divided into three periods: mention them and comment on the most significant reforms
5. What was the relation between science and religion at that time?
Use about 60/80 words
Comments are closed.