1. Describe the plot of the story
Answer: about 100 words
2. Match the following adjectives with Mr. and Mrs. Bennet
impatient – gossipy – silly – irritated – aggressive – calm – sober – witty – excited – persistent authoritative – patient – indifferent – resigned – ironiocal – rational – lazy – bored – scornful – amused cool
3. Choose two adjectives for Mr.Bennet and Mrs Bennet and describe the episodes they refer to.
4. “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen is considered the novel of “knowledge”.
Choose two characters in the novel that successfully get the “real knowledge”;
Use no fewer than 10 and no more than 15 lines.
5. The problem of knowledge is central in the novel. Comment on it using about 80 words
6. What is the position of Lizzie as far as the social roles of her time are concerned? Provide an evidence at least (Use about 60 words)
7. What is the difference between caricatures and characters in the novel? Give examples (Use about 60 words)