1. Who is Nathaniel Hawthorne?
2. Where is The Scarlet Letter set?
3. What does this story tell about?
4. Who are the main protagonists?
5. What does Hester look like?
6. What is she like?
7. How does she react to her destiny?
8. Find in the passage expressions revealing her personality?
9. How does she react in front of her town dwellers waiting for her out of the prison?
10. Find relations between this passage and the Victorian code as far as the role of women is concerned.
Comments are closed.