Trasforma le frasi seguenti utilizzando l’aggettivo possessive appropriato. Segui l’esempio.
Ex. Shes got a blue car Her car is blue.
1. Shes got three children.
2. Bob’s got a new motorbike.
3. Jacks got an empty pumpkin.
4. John and Mary have got a good job.
5. The newsagent has got many magazines.
6. A cat has got seven lives.
7. Jane and I have got a red schoolbag.
8. My mother has got a French name.
9. The Grim Reaper has got a long sickle and a black gown.
10. You have a noisy little brother.
11. A Jack-o-lantern has got a scary face.
[…] Esercizio di trasformazione con gli aggettivi possessive, della prof.ssa Ilaria Sparacimino […]